Saturday, February 19, 2022

Thank You, Reflections, and Wishes!

As 2021 winds down, I want to take time to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of you for sharing your Zentangle journey with me. 

Looking back at photos from our Zoom classes this year, I'm so grateful for all the memories we created together!  Your enthusiastic participation and beautiful execution of the different projects continues to fill me with MUCH joy!  Here are random snippets from the class collages that I have sent you over the past year.  They are a wonderful reminder of the different and beautiful pieces of art we created together!

The joyful nostalgia associated with looking back at this year's classes compelled me to look at photos from our last "in-person" class pre-lockdown.  It was the "Gilded Hearts" class in February of 2020.  Here are a few photos from that class, as well as a couple from our retreat at the spectacular Camp Galilee on Lake Tahoe.  I did try to get all your beautiful faces in ... and I think I succeeded!  Rita Lee, Mariann, Liz, Marjorie, Linda K. and Annina , you started your Zentangle journey with me in February of 2020 (or later), so your wonderful faces won't be in these class photos.  I will et you next time!

Once again, thank you for your support, trust and friends over the years.  I am so excited about making new memories with all of you in 2022!

May the coming year bring you and your loved ones good health, lots of love, laughter, and joy ... as well as new adventures, hopes and dreams come true, and inner peace.

With love and hugs (have definitely missed those real live hugs) and a huge YAY for each one of you.

Audrey🤗



 


No comments:

Post a Comment